I thought this week I’d show you a wonderful Boston Terrier oil painting that one of our dog portrait artists has just completed. The whole dog portrait has just been painted just using different tones of blacks and whites.
The process is rather simple actually.
1. Email: email@example.com a photograph of your Boston Terrier that you would like your dog portrait artist to base your painting on.
2. Tell us the size you’re thing of. For example a popular size is 50cm x 40cm.
3. We’ll then start painting you a beautiful oil painting of your Boston Terrier.
4. Once your dog portrait has been completed, we will email you a high-resolution photograph of your Boston Terrier’s oil painting. If you wish your dog artist to make any changes please tell us, we want you to be delighted with your Boston Terrier oil painting.
5. Once you’ve approved your dog portrait and the oils have safely dried we will then deliver you oil painting to you.
Take a look at our quick dog portrait portfolio
We’d love to hear from you! Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
Bye for now x
No related posts.
Superb oil portrait of Coco
11 Westville Rd, London, W12 9BB