Dog Artists has just done their first ever Puggles painting! And isn’t it cute! The photo was great to work from. Clear, high-resolution and in focus, so the owner decided to have her Puggles painted in a Realist style. To be honest, it wasn’t until recently that I had ever heard of the Puggles breed. So I did some research to find out a bit more about these gorgeous dogs and found out a few thing about the Puggles dog breed.
1. Puggles are a crossbreed of dog with one parent being a Pug the other a Beagle.
2. Wallace Havens, bred the first Puggles in the 1980s.
3. Puggles grow to a weight of 15 – 30 pounds with a shoulder height of 8 to 15 inches.
4. The life Span of Puggles are between – 10 to 15 years
5. Puggles are active and energetic dogs that enjoy barking. Uh oh!
6. Puggles need at least 30 minutes of exercise a day.
7. Puggles are generally stubborn so dog training may not be easy.
8. Puggles are great family dogs and friendly with children.
Take a look at some of our dog portraits along with the photos that their dog owners have provided so you can see the quality of our work.
We’d love to hear from you! if you have a question about our dog portraits or would like a quote, please email: email@example.com or leave a comment. Prices start from £250 with free world-wide delivery.
Bye for now x
No related posts.
Superb oil portrait of Coco
11 Westville Rd, London, W12 9BB