find out this here Hello all,
Just a quick post to show you the very handsome Basil, hand painted by Tom Lloyd. Basil is a Norfolk Terrier, painted with a studio background that complements his colouring perfectly. You can of course choose what kind of background you would like for your dog’s oil painting – Here are a few examples.
The process is rather simple actually.
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org a photograph of your Norfolk Terrier that you would like your dog portrait artist to base your painting on.
2. Tell us the size you’re thing of. For example a popular size is 40cm x 30cm.
3. We’ll then start painting you a beautiful oil painting of your Norfolk Terrier.
4. Once your dog portrait has been completed, we will email you a high-resolution photograph of your Norfolk Terrier’s oil painting. If you wish your dog artist to make any changes please tell us, we want you to be delighted with your Norfolk Terrier oil painting.
5. Once you’ve approved your dog portrait and the oils have safely dried we will then deliver you oil painting to you.
Please leave a comment below or email: email@example.com
Bye for now x
Superb oil portrait of Coco
11 Westville Rd, London, W12 9BB